Our cooperation with YES Forum
For the fourth consecutive year, RESOLVE Mediators supported YES FORUM!
YES TO SEA TOURISM FORUM 2019 was held on Thursday, the 29th of May at Domotel Kastri Conference Center.
YES Forum is the leading platform of open dialogue in the Greek Shipping and Sea Tourism Industry among professionals, university students, recent graduates and young executives that takes place under the auspices of the Ministries of Shipping, Education, Tourism and the majority of the Greek Universities.
The team of YES Forum aims to create the next generation of Shipping by passing knowledge and experience to young enthusiasts and by enhancing their networking skills.
During the last years, more than 2.000 participants have taken part in both the 1st YES to Shipping Forum 2016 and the 1st YES to Sea Tourism Forum 2017. For more information, please click here
- Collaboration with “Woman on Top” Organization
- Our cooperation with YES Forum
- Resolve participates in the 1st Legal Profession Forum organized by E-themis in Greece
- Scientific Conference held on the 19th of June, 2014 on the occasion of release of the Scientific Textbook written by Mr. Spyros Antonelos and Mrs. Eleni Plessa
- Published Articles
- “Restructuring banking debts through Mediation”. Article published by Spyros Antonelos, RESOLVE Mediators Partner.
- Article written by Tuba Bilecik, Lawyer-Mediator and RESOLVE Mediators Associate, titled “Turkish Mandatory Mediation Expands Into Commercial Disputes” posted on Kluwer Mediation Blog
- Article written by Vassiliki Koumpli, RESOLVE Mediators Associate, concerning Law 4512/2018
- Mock Mediations, TV Appearances, Interviews, Videos
- Resolve Co-operations with International Organizations
- Participation of Spyros Antonelos and Eleni Plessa in the 10th ICC Mediation Competition
- Scientific Textbook – “Mediation in Civil and Commercial Cases – International Experience and Greek Implementation»
- Our cooperation with the Messologi Bar Association
- Our cooperation with the Athens Mediators Training Centre – ‘’PROMETHEUS’’
- Our cooperation with the Heraklio Bar Association
- Our cooperation with the Thessaloniki Bar Association
- Our cooperation with the Ioannina Bar Association
- Our cooperation with the Kalamata Bar Association
- Our cooperation with the Kefallinia Bar Association
- Our cooperation with the Korinthos Bar Association
- Our cooperation with the Lamia Bar Association and the Fthiotida Chamber of Commerce
- Our cooperation with the Patra Bar Association
- Our cooperation with Greek Chambers of Commerce
- Our cooperation with other Scientific Associations and Organizations