The participation of Spyros Antonelos in the 11th ICC Mediation Competition
RESOLVE is proud to be represented, for the fourth consecutive year, to the 11th ICC Mediation Competition in Paris from February the 4th to February the 10th, 2016.
Spyros Antonelos, Trainer, Mediation practicionner and RESOLVE partner and co – founder is the only Greek who will mediate in three competition rounds and judge in both preliminaries and finals, until the semi-final.
The Competition is one of the two major events dedicated to Mediation included to The ICC Mediation Week and hosted by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC). 66 University teams from all over the world take part in the Competition and, amongst the over 500 participants, there will be the most remarkable and internationally renowned professionals in Mediation as Judges and Mediators.
Besides the competition itself, Spyros will participate in the 3rd ICC Mediation Round Table Mediators and share ideas with his foreign colleagues about the latest developments in the field of Mediation.
- RESOLVE MEDIATORS is a proud Sponsor of the 16th ICC Mediation Competition
- Eleni Plessa participated as a Judge in the 15th ICC Mediation Competition in Paris
- Participation of Spyros Antonelos and Tuba Bilecik in the 14th ICC Mediation Competition
- Participation of Spyros Antonelos and Tuba Bilecik in the 13th ICC Mediation Competition
- Participation of Spyros Antonelos in the 12th ICC Mediation Competition
- The participation of Spyros Antonelos in the 11th ICC Mediation Competition
- Participation of Spyros Antonelos and Eleni Plessa in the 10th ICC Mediation Competition