Scientific Textbook – “Mediation in Civil and Commercial Cases – International Experience and Greek Implementation»
As authors of the first scientific textbook on Mediation in Greece, we attempted, with our book, to portray the theoretical and practical sides of a process with a long ancient history and contemporary use, with a Greek as well as a universal ethnicity that has made a significant contribution to quick and precise dispute resolution on an international level, in addition to playing a major role in promoting social cohesion and entrepreneurial spirit.
The textbook, which is addressed to lawyers, mediators, entrepreneurs and all people interested in becoming acquainted with Mediation, is composed of three different approaches:
- A historical one, which reviews the traces of Mediation’s birth and evolvement through time and space,
- A geographical one, which is focuses on Mediation’s utilization by the communal legislator (EU Directive 2008/52/ΕC) and by foreign legislators (Italy, U.K. and the State of California in the U.S.A.) for resolving disputes faster and relieving the courts of their high congestion of cases.
- A procedure focused one, which analyzes a mediation procedure step-by-step in accordance with the provisions of the Greek Law on Mediation no 3898/2010, the Mediators’ Code of Conduct (M. D. 109088/2010) and other specific statutes’ provisions.
There is also an array of sample agreements and other significant documents, used in a Mediation process so as to be effective and legally enforceable, given in the textbook.
We wish you an enjoyable read and we would be happy to receive your feedback.
- RESOLVE MEDIATORS in the ICC Mediation Competition
- RESOLVE MEDIATORS is a proud Sponsor of the 16th ICC Mediation Competition
- Eleni Plessa participated as a Judge in the 15th ICC Mediation Competition in Paris
- Participation of Spyros Antonelos and Tuba Bilecik in the 14th ICC Mediation Competition
- Participation of Spyros Antonelos and Tuba Bilecik in the 13th ICC Mediation Competition
- Participation of Spyros Antonelos in the 12th ICC Mediation Competition
- The participation of Spyros Antonelos in the 11th ICC Mediation Competition
- Participation of Spyros Antonelos and Eleni Plessa in the 10th ICC Mediation Competition
- RESOLVE MEDIATORS’ Co-operations with other International Organizations
- Events organized by RESOLVE MEDIATORS
- Working meeting between Hon. Judge Daniel Weinstein (Ret.) and Greek Law Firms on the 17.10.17
- 1st RESOLVE Business Forum on the 14th June 2017
- The Conference on the 21st of June, 2016 for the presentation of the scientific textbook of Béatrice Blohorn-Brenneur and Spyros Antonelos “Mediation for all”
- Scientific Conference held on the 19th of June, 2014 on the occasion of release of the Scientific Textbook written by Mr. Spyros Antonelos and Mrs. Eleni Plessa
- Published Articles
- “Restructuring banking debts through Mediation”. Article published by Spyros Antonelos, RESOLVE Mediators Partner.
- Article written by Tuba Bilecik, Lawyer-Mediator and RESOLVE Mediators Associate, titled “Turkish Mandatory Mediation Expands Into Commercial Disputes” posted on Kluwer Mediation Blog
- Article written by Vassiliki Koumpli, RESOLVE Mediators Associate, concerning Law 4512/2018
- Mediation Advocacy Training by RESOLVE MEDIATORS – SAKKOULAS PUBLICATIONS SA
- Mock Mediations, TV Appearances, Interviews, Videos
- Collaboration with “Women on Top” Organization
- Cooperation of Resolve MEDIATORS with I FOR U Greek Mentoring Network
- Resolve participates in the 1st Legal Profession Forum organized by E-themis in Greece
- Our cooperation with YES Forum
- Scientific Textbook – “Mediation in Civil and Commercial Cases – International Experience and Greek Implementation»
- Our cooperation with the Messologi Bar Association
- Our cooperation with the Athens Mediators Training Centre – ‘’PROMETHEUS’’
- Our cooperation with the Heraklio Bar Association
- Our cooperation with the Thessaloniki Bar Association
- Our cooperation with the Ioannina Bar Association
- Our cooperation with the Kalamata Bar Association
- Our cooperation with the Kefallinia Bar Association
- Our cooperation with the Korinthos Bar Association
- Our cooperation with the Lamia Bar Association and the Fthiotida Chamber of Commerce
- Our cooperation with the Patra Bar Association
- Our cooperation with Greek Chambers of Commerce
- Our cooperation with other Scientific Associations and Organizations