Participation of Spyros Antonelos in the 12th ICC Mediation Competition
RESOLVE is proud to be represented, for the fifth consecutive year, to the 12th annual ICC Mediation Competition in Paris from February the 3rd to February the 8th, 2017.
Spyros Antonelos, Trainer, Mediation practicionner and RESOLVE partner and co – founder represented our company and Greece, participating as a Judge and as a Mediator in both preliminaries and finals.
The competition took place during the annual ICC Mediation Week, aiming to inform the companies – members of the Chamber and their Legal Consultants about Mediation and its multiple uses.
66 University teams from more than 40 countries took part in the Competition and, amongst the over 500 participants, there were the most remarkable and internationally renowned professionals in Mediation as Judges and Mediators.
At this year’s Competition, Mr. Antonelos had the pleasure to exchange views with his fellow Mediators from all over the world and to judge competing students from Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
More information about the competition can be found here:
(The preparation meeting of Judges and Mediators on their duties)
(Spyros Antonelos with Mediators Robert Margulies (USA), Alain Roy (France) and Tuba Bilecik (Turkey))
(Spyros Antonelos with French Mediator Adeline Guinon, creator of the internet site Mediation Studio)
(Τhe statistics of the 2017 Competition in numbers)
- RESOLVE MEDIATORS is a proud Sponsor of the 16th ICC Mediation Competition
- Eleni Plessa participated as a Judge in the 15th ICC Mediation Competition in Paris
- Participation of Spyros Antonelos and Tuba Bilecik in the 14th ICC Mediation Competition
- Participation of Spyros Antonelos and Tuba Bilecik in the 13th ICC Mediation Competition
- Participation of Spyros Antonelos in the 12th ICC Mediation Competition
- The participation of Spyros Antonelos in the 11th ICC Mediation Competition
- Participation of Spyros Antonelos and Eleni Plessa in the 10th ICC Mediation Competition